Assisting Customers in Time of Crisis
To request assistance in time of crisis, please complete the Assistance Request Form.
In the event of natural disasters, Tax & Accounting's Customer Service Representatives are able to help those who need to replace destroyed products, change shipping addresses, retrieve IDs and passwords or who have any questions about their service or accounts.
In the wake of a natural disaster, Tax & Accounting activates its Customer Disaster Recovery Program, which includes the following:
- Free replacement of any print products as available.
- Automatic renewal of product subscriptions that end before customers are able to resume their business or practice
- Placement of a temporary hold on mailings of all product updates, newsletters, invoices and billing statements at your request. You must contact us when you are ready to resume mailings by e-mailing us or calling 1-800-431-9025.
- Keeping all Tax & Accounting product ID's and passwords active so customers may continue to access and use web and online subscription products from remote locations.
- Providing temporary access to products via the Checkpoint while print or CD-ROM products are being replaced.
To request assistance in time of crisis, please complete the Assistance Request Form. Our customer service representatives will process your requests and update you on access and assistance as soon as possible.
Please feel free to contact us via e-mail or call us toll-free, 1-800-431-9025, Monday through Friday.
For assistance with Tax & Accounting's professional compliance products, go to CS Professional Suite Disaster Recovery Assistance.
Our hearts go out to those who are affected by these natural disasters.